Monday, November 20, 2006

St. Thom...VS my dorm??

Yeah... St. Thomas is school which has it all... From kindergarten to Form 6.. And the school.... Hell a lot better than when I'm in my form 5. Damn it! It even looks better than my University... Well, in some ways, if you are not looking at the old buildings of St Thom...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ Can relax here, look at mirror or something??!! ]


Well, since I almost never post about my apartment, how bout some pics of it???



Be afraid... Be very afraid...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[I think something came in...]

Yeah.. The whole apartment can look scary at night... Like some sort of Japanese Horror Movie cut out... The Dorm?? Nah.. I don't know since I didn't watch that movie...



Ok... We had this special treatment in our apartment, since we have the VIP power to it..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[ VIP... That's our room number..]


If you were to say the number of our apartment, people would still want you to point to the direction to go through the maze just to see my apartment. But, if you just say VIP room, they all go: OH!!! That room ar???!!


Heck, even the girls over at the Girls Dorm know about it..




Well, it was 'sad' to leave this VIP room that there was even a tribute to it... He-he..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: