Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ah~ 1 down and 4 more to go...

YES!!! Finished my English presentation today!


My topic???



Well, its non other than about blogging...


The audience digs it though, but the lecturer... Haiz... She lancheoung la...


Lolz...


But, at least she gave me a 12.4/15, the highest of today's presentation... But, there's some guy that manage to get a 14.25/15. My god!




Anyway, the next few weeks would be very damned, and even tomorrow.



9th Feb: Computing Skills For Engineer Mid-term test.


12th Feb: Physics Mid-term Test.


13th Feb: Chemistry Quiz.


14th Feb: Valentines Day Chemistry Presentation. Love the Elements from Group 2A. Lolz...


15th Feb: Going home mood.


16th Feb: Friends from Penang would kacau me by saying: " Hahaz... I'm home liaw..." [tulan]


17th Feb: Impatiently waits for my trip back home.


Sad....

No comments: