Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CNY over~ Panik!!!

Its done and over with. Kinda sucks when my apartment have no electricity. Depending on candle light (i.e. 2) got things hot enough that I left my feet on the corridor and slept on the inside part of the corridor. Its so freaking hot here!!!

I thought that it just rained at around 8pm.


Well, guess that's what knocked out the entire block's electricity. I think that 4 apartment blocks are blacked out and the whole neighborhood right next to the apartment is also pitch black. I think that its useless to take any photo since my phone's cam sucks and there's no other option available. What's there to see? Its pitch black!!!


Funny thing is that the street lamp (and the neighborhood block) came to about half an hour before my apartment complex went on.


When it finally came on, there were cheers and I was happy too.


How did I manage two and a half hours of torture without the internet and computer?
A guitar, a song and an audience. (the two tea lamps)

No comments: