Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Just too Lazy to Think of a Title, Damn It!!!

So, here's some of the pics I took from my phone when I was back in Kuching for three months...



[At camp permai... Went there to Kayak...]




[Twice!!]



[Too bad these photos are not of SLR quality...]



[And the neighbor's kitten that sneak into my house]


And, here are the photos when I got back...



[Been seeing of plenty of cars with matte black paint work, saw another car, Naza Suria with the same matte black, i.e. the non-shiny-paint-that-aunties-will-think-its-an-old-car-and-bang-the-door-at-it-denting-it]


And the main reason why I was so damn busy during my first week back...


[Damn insurance company that doesn't want to accept third party insurance for a car more than 10 years!!!]



[Finally got to renew the road tax for my car... Thanks Allianz Insurance!!!]


So, that pretty much sums up what I did... Short ain't it when you are 'Godlike' for 3 months...



Last but not least, today's sunset...

No comments: