Monday, August 10, 2009

Broga Hill, Semenyih

Went hiking with friends the day my Uni was closed (Read last post)...



WARNING: Plenty of photo's...



It was in Semenyih, somewhere right next to Nottingham College.


Time of hill accent, 5.05pm.



[Hill Climb.... Very Hot and Humid]



[The first sight clear sky since the hill climb]



[Ah... The Sun with its heat...]



[You mean there's more?!]



[Damn you tai lou take us out to suffer...]



[Obviously delirious from the sight of the second part of the climb]



[Take photo first lo...]



[See Lang taking photo's of the slackers...]



[Wei, don't come near me le...]





[Wei, I asked you not to come and yet...]



[Lolz, ran away pulak..]




[Seems like a nice spot for a pose...]




[How I wish I can just take a nap here...]



[Me and Siaw just arrive at the first part...]



[Yeah! Made it]



[No photo's please~]



[Finally, we all gathered at the first part of the hill climb]




[Lolz... Peter slept dy...]



[Second Part START!!]




[Into the second part of the climb...]



[Tai Lou chiong]



[Just to take a pose...]



[SWT]







[Wise old man]




[Look at my fair skin~]




[Time for a second nap?]



[Wah... UFO]



[Obviously, tai lou did the Adidas 10km marathon and got a medal too!]



[Look at my muscle!]



[How about you??]



[Diu! Got la... You see!!]







[Finally me and siaw reach the highest part of the hill, around 850m above sea level]



[Here, have some gas]




[Nearly fell over too]



[Sorry, no more pose dy..]







[Look at my muscle~]



[Sorry, we were busy taking pictures..]







[Everything below looks so small and insignificant]


And on the way down....





[Time for a break.. Have some grass]




[The steps that made it possible to climb]



[If not you'll just roll all the way down]



[Jay Chow's MV ar?]



[Its getting late..]









[Time for another pose...]






Its a nice place to hike, if you are into those sort of stuff...
My palm and thumb was cut from the rocks, blades of grass and sliding on the way down from the hill. My pants were full of grass and silt. The pockets were full too...

Similar post from Siaw Ge...

No comments: