Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka, 油起价...

Lolx.. Just back from countdown at Genting...

No, there's wasn't a jam on the way over to the mountain top resort, yet... Finding parking is the pain in the ass... I think we wasted about an hour just to get around to find a proper parking place.


In the end, it was somewhere near the bus terminal, very far away from the Highland Hotel...


Peter, Siaw and his gf, YH, and KH went up the hill too...



Partly yes, there's was traffic, just human traffic. If you know the feeling of getting squeeze on KTM or LRT or Monorail, that's what you get when trying to leave the building so that you can look at the fireworks outside...


The fireworks are nice though, just that they are too close for comfort... Some residue got into my eyes, and my friends'.


Pics would come later when I get it from my friend... Now, sleep...

No comments: