Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tagged By Sui-Sui Ling

I'll try my best to understand what all these scripture means.... Lolx




我的大名:Then Yii Soon
我的生日:9月03号
傳給你的:sui a.k.a Sui-sui Ling
生日想要得到什麼禮物:I know this sounds cheesy and probably old fashion, its the thought that counts... Though a Nikon d90 would be nice... lolx..
近期開心的是:Back in hometown, hanging out with friends...
近期壓力大的是:On the way back to hometown, with the stupid airasia flight delayed!
未來想做什麼:Retired by 35!
有沒有喜歡的人:很有可能
同學會要回去找老師嗎:Just want to keh poh Kuching High
跟誰出去最幸福:Anyone
如果你的兩個好友吵架了:Sit back and maybe try to listen? Does that work?
跟情人出去最想去哪:Anywhere
聖誕節要做啥:Either a simple party or all out crazy
最想跟誰過聖誕節:Friends and family
有沒有起床气:Depends... I think...
有幾個兄弟姐妹:3
最喜歡的一首歌(女生的):Evanescence - My Immortal [with full band] Mainly because I like the guitar riff...
最喜歡的一首歌(男生的):Too much... Suddenly thought of, 'The Way You Make Me Feel'
喜歡什麼顏色:Black, Grey, Red
上廁所會不會先沖水:? Depends... If there's something... Wouldn't you?!
愛不愛自己:Yes
喜歡男生還是女生:What kinda question is this?!
最想大聲說什麼:Ah... I think it depends on what I'm thinking..
誰很欠打: Sui... ngehehe
現在很迷什麼:Anything interesting...
睡相很差:?! How should I know?
現在的時間:9.40 pm
是否痛恨傳給你點卷的人:爱死了
今天天氣:RAIN RAIN...
你懷孕了嗎: ?? HUH??
你若中樂透最想做什么: Anything that is not boring..
大學生一定要玩的活動:Dunno... I guess I'll put down prom night too... Since it'll be interesting..
如果能為彩虹添加一種顏色你選 :Is that possible? Wow! Maybe
你相信爱情会永远吗 :Why not?
现在的你穿什么颜色的衣服:Blue
放棄一個人會很難嗎:I guess so
最近在追看什么戏:Nope
最想有的异能:Faster reaction time...
+你现在在哪里?:Home
最近最想做什么? : Pillows..



I'll end this circle of death here...

No comments: