Wednesday, December 08, 2010

KLIMS 2010

Kuala Lumpur "International" Motor "Show"

That's a lot of quotation marks.



Photobucket




Well, it deserves it, as it was not as "International" as I would hoped, and the "Show" was more like a street performance. I think I am being harsh, but, at least they could have fired up that 458 Italia. It would make everybody happy that they spent RM20.00 or 15 and be f***ed by a fake batman and bat-mobile.




Photobucket
[Look at them tiny wheels...]



Well, them showroom booth professionals are not as you would expect from the sexiness you would normally get during PC fair, (which reminds me that I wouldn't have the chance to go.. =.=), but, in return, you would get some sense of elegance, if there is to be found among Korean and our Local car manufacturers.



Photobucket





There is only so much I could rant, as I paid the RM 5.00 student fee. If not, it would be a total rip-off!


The rest of the photos are in my Facebook album, since I'm lazy to post it here.

>>>CLICK ME

No comments: