Saturday, September 23, 2006

-Untitled-

Life in this particular Uni sucks...

Reasons:

1. Muslims puasa we non-Muslims oso puasa coz the cafeteria are closed.



2. Tests on weekends. I want my weekends where I can sleep all day and online all day where I can relax from those giant 100 pounds books gaining on me... Like today... There's a calculus test tomorrow where as I spent my whole Friday and today (hopefully) studying...



3. Lecturers that 'teach' very well... With interesting comments on each topic, that is.. " If you don't understand, nevermind... Just hope that it doesn't come out on the finals.."



4. Internet??? Ahahahaz... Just pray that the university's server is up just so that you can connect to the internet at 10mbps where as the actual connection speed is slower than a 56k modem... Download a song? Lets say, 1.4mb (podcast)... Its half an hour at 600 bytes per second. Bytes I tell ya... o.6kb, 0.0006mb... The 56k modem I use at home, the slowest I've gone was 1.4kb/sec.. WTF??!!



Well, there are somethings that I'm grateful of.. But.. I think that none of it has to do with this Uni though.. Its just that the crap that the Uni throws at me just made me grateful of the things back home that made me a little more prepared here... A little is better than nothing, right???



My Add-Math tuition teacher. I know that the exercise thatyou give are harder than SPM papers... That is great considering that the calculus course here is hard... Differentiation, Chain Rule, Implicit Differentiation, Mean Value Theorem.. Without the foundations of doing the exercise that I could blow off my whole weekend off just by doing 1 topic's questions, I think I'll die on tomorrow's paper.. [wish me luck!!]



And... Finally I can type with both hands!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: