Thursday, October 26, 2006

天, に...

天, ten.

means SKY if you were to directly translate it from either chinese or japanese.
I prefer to use the meaning of heaven. The last dream lost is now replaced with heaven. A nirvana I might add, something that is different from christian belief and that of the Buddhism. I just like a place that ends all and new beginings be called heaven.


Is this the new begining?


Just wait and see...




に, ni

2, two. Secondary, after ONE, 1. Yeah. Its the second one that I've created while the first is still in my head, not willing to let it out, into this dangerous world that seems to be killing it, eventhought it was just looking through the window, viewing the sun that shines so brightly and melting it, and the nights so cold that cracks the edges of the clouds...


Will I seek my salvation in this newly created world? Or would it be just a self-comforting world that means nothing unless I crave for something that is plain stupid while being unatainable, no matter how hard I try...


My ignorance is present in this new world.



Forgive me.




Will it be sufficient for me to become anew, while still fearing the same thing?




Scared.




Frail against such an idea.




While showing me the light of hope that bears half of the name that is the darkness??





Will a wizard's staff shine through with its cold light, showing the holes that lies on the path beneath me, while falling down means never to escape the dark knights of fear...





Will it be me that learn the trade of a magician or will be a mage that lends me a hand?





Who will show up behind the veil of darkness?





Myself? or...














Sorry for boring you all with all these mindless chatter of my head that seams to be conflicting over some minor problem. Thanks for paying attention anyway; unless you've already scrolled to the bottom of the page.. Hahaz..

No comments: