Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Me...

Yes... For you all out there, I'm gonna write about me... Eventhough I've been tagged by Weena (for qiute some time) and Dom (recently), I been slacking off... Lazy to think???





Appearence

Height: 173cm?? I think so.. That was the last time I checked when I was in like Form 5..
Weight: 65kg. Was formally 71kg when I was in Kuching... But, coming here to KL sure gets you to eat less... Well, at least to me and I'm getting sick of fast food and missing home-cooked meals...




Family/Home Life

I come from a family of 4, being the youngest and only son of the family. I have three sisters.
In Bangi/Serdang [coz in the middle of highway..] (KL) now... My hometown is in Kuching..





School/Work

SRB Chung Hwa No. 1 > SMK Kuching High > UNITEN




Embarrasment

Can't think of any right now though... Maybe I'll leave it in the comment part...




Travelling

Been to Singapore when I was young and revisited 5 years ago? Thailand around the same time too.. Been to Beijing, China and Seoul, Korea in 2004... Wanna visit San Francisco, USA and Japan... (Backpack!!!)



Experiences

I'm 18. Worked for a hardware store once, and a Japanese Cuisine Restaurant as a waiter.
Seen and talked to gays that you wished that your shity life that you wouldn't... -.-" Fuck!!!




Relationships

Hmm... Single. The past is a part of my mystery...




Sexuality

Straight. I don't take that fake stuff!!! Ahahaz




Honesty/Crime

Cheated in Exams once or twice or thrice... Crime??? Hmm... Haven't had the opportunity to serve in the army... [Don't plan to either...]



Drugs/Alcohol

Don't like drugs. If you count caffeine as drug then I'm guilty. Alcohol... I miss my beer!!!!!! Been sober for so long since I came here... In two weeks time... I can finally touch beer!!!
Nah... Only drink when I feel like drinking. Never got drunk or hung over or puked though.. I know my limits.. that is... [haven't found it... ]




Death and Suicide

Well, can't do much about when I'm gonna go, but never thought about killing myself. I think its a waste...




Materialism

Well, who doesn't wish that they've got a billion bucks???




Political/Social Attitudes

~Censored~




Random

Haiz.. Test next week... Sianz...



Lazy to tag people...

2 comments:

Nemu~iii said...

ah! the time when there are gays!!! dem!!!

Anonymous said...

GAY=HAPPY So they're HAPPY men~ =D
Anyway, I've been wondering about this "tag" this nemu-iii is talking about. Finally understand it's just a "yo! you're it! so go talk about yourself" thingie... I hope... cuz I like this post the least ;)
Cheers!