Thursday, December 28, 2006

2nd Sem hell...

Yeah... The second semester of my studies has started at the most crappy time ever, which is on December... Yeah... I'll kill for it to have it started on Jan, like most of the Uni here..





And most of the lecturers I have are... -.-" lets not go there...



Good impression on the first day? Heck! Why don't you take an MC on the first day of class and let the students wait for half an hour. Tutorials? Heck! My first tutorial the lecturer was gone wind and that was on the day which I have only one class for that whole day!!! And the class started at 8 am in the morning!





Now, lets test how fast students can run from the the east side of the campus to the west part! It is a good 2-3km from the tip of the west campus to the east side... -.-"





Now... Ever meet Mr. Voon number two??? For those that don't know him... He was my teacher for History and Moral Ed when I was in form 5. He lets us know crap. Something that can be taught in 15 minutes will take him an hour... Partly because he drags the topic that somehow on the offside links to his past, which we don't care cause it doesn't have anything to do with the class. Well, my computer ed class lecturer is like that... But... He targets people... Namely me.. Crap...



Ok... Now about my rant when I got back to KL..



Airasia have met a new low at being on time... My flight was delayed for 5 hrs... The worst part is that my phone's battery wont last if i played with it... Haiz.. Reached KL at 3 am... Fuck! I'm supposed to reach there at 10 pm man!!!




Ah... Will soon post what happened this year and some pics that I never posted.. Hehe..

No comments: