Saturday, December 30, 2006

Photo Post... Photographs that I never posted...

Hahaz... Since its coming to the end of 2006, why not post something that you'd think that you forgotten about?


Well, these are the pics that I took that I thought I deleted or just left behind at the back of the hard drive...


So, here goes...




Ah~ The Uni's Chinese Society freshie camp where you'd get yourself tied up... To a banana... -.-"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Too bored in my Physics lab in Uni so took some photo of the 50g weights... And photoshop edited it... -.-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The adventure to the hidden world of the girls' dorm...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Chocolate chip? Coffee powder? Nah...Its just plain all pepper that you get at Mc. D's...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Can someone say liquid nitrogen?? Yeap! I played with in when I was in Hospital UKM...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




My rainy trip to Muar, Johor... Had otak-otak despite the shower...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




My extra housemates last semester... A tortoise and a hermit crab...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Throw rubbish at your neighbor's window... By the way, the slime is actually shower cream...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



That's all I guess for this year's random pic... Hehe... Happy New Year!

No comments: