Saturday, December 30, 2006

Looking Back on 2006...

Well, the start of 2006 for me is like...



Yeah!!! SPM can kiss my ass and I have something like a 6 months holiday!!!



Then I started working at a hardware store during the Chinese New Year Promotion...



Oh yeah! The SPM results day... Hmmm... Meeting of friends that you'd never see during your bumming off days...



And... Helped my dad with the renovation of the house, where as the whole car porch is tiled and extended the length of it... Added a roof over the extension and now works as a nursery for plants and flowers...



Seen plenty of weirdos and even came in contact with one... -.-"




Went to Uniten for my Foundations in Civil Engineering...



Seen lecturers that said, "If you don't understand this chapter, just pray that it doesn't come out in the finals... "




Went back home after the first semester...




Came back here for the second, spent a lonely Christmas and ain't know what I'm gonna do for my New Year countdown... Sianz...

No comments: