Sunday, April 23, 2006

Friends= Embaresment when leaving??

It all started when I was chatting with Dom on MSN. Here's how it goes...


D: Yo!

D: when u leaving?

N: on the 21 June.

D: ooo

D: want me to go 2 airport?

N: only if u got a hot chick there to 'send' me away and that she doesn't have any relation wif u...

D: i bring a banner that Reads: "That guy's a terrorist, wanna hijack the plane to knock into KLCC"

N: hahaz... [why would i do that? there not enuf 'fan chu']

D: heehee


somehow it reminds me of the time when Kenny Sia put up a post about those ridiculous items that are restricted in the Singapore MRT station... [here's that particular link...]

Image hosting by Photobucket
[hahaz.. throw durian...]


Then, I went to Kenny's site to amuse myself...

I found this...

Image hosting by Photobucket

And I chat with Dom again...

N: hey man, have u been to Kenny Sia's blog today?

D: yea

D: phuket

N: the toilet sign

N: so cool

D: yea. I got it wad.

D: i saved it

D: heehee

N: hahaz.. so u'll put it on your dorm room?

D: maybe... heehee... good idea..

N: put it on the dorm room door so that ppl can take a piss at u... hahaz..

D: ..........

D: fark

and he sent me this...

Image hosting by Photobucket

D: heehee...

N: i bet u get all the ladies with that...





No comments: