Monday, April 17, 2006

June... How far away is it??

June... I think I won't be doing nothing anymore by mid June [depending if the lecturers start the lessons], because I would be in UNITEN, Kajang (Selangor), doing my foundation in Engineering.

Image hosting by Photobucket
[ Ok,ok.. I hijacked it from the website... ]

The campus is right at the middle of the highway, meaning it wouldn't be easy to go to a nearby makan place. [Great, now I'll starve...]

Image hosting by Photobucket
[You see, right in the middle of the highway... A great place to smell CO2 and CO...]

Here are the images I got from the UNITEN website...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
[The hostel...]

Image hosting by Photobucket
(The married couple hostel... I'm not kidding...)


[how come so kiam siap 1 har? All images so small...]

Having being on "holiday" for such a long time makes me feel :/... But, I guess its still a long time till June...

No comments: