Saturday, April 29, 2006

Things That You Hate...

Ever have the feeling of hate toward something or someone even though you might not even know who or what it is...

Like hating Hitler. You might not know the guy but... Some might just hate his guts.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Adolf Hitler...]


So, here's another example...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Farking Jackass punk! Just the sight of his sorry face just make me wanna kick his ass!!!]


So, this is what i did to him... [imagine his fooking face on every Astro Guide... ]



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[I pucked blood..... no lar...Those are red paint mix with paraffin...]



Lights! Action!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Burn in hell you piece of shit!!! Burn!!!!]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fucking fan chu!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Today, I saw my friend... His name is Soon Kiong, but we juz call him sk, or even SKII... So, after not seeing him for like ages, he gave me his card...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Hmm... Sweet!!!]




p/s: kidding lar sk... you think I hate Sunkist that much mer to kacau your name?

No comments: