Friday, June 20, 2008

F*cking Malaysian Products!!!

Ever felt the tingling sensation to the touch??

Well, I've been feeling it for a year now.

Whenever I touch my PC, speaker's Auxiliary socket, I would get shocked.
I've measured it through a multimeter and it peaked at 100Volts!!!!
My body suffered periodic voltage overload over the course of a year...

Fuck!!!

And all this time its the problem with this fucking plug from my extension socket.



Photobucket



Damned!!! The Earth and Neutral wire were disconnected. I'm surprised that the socket would even worked.



Should've figured that this was the problem.
I'm glad that my Cooler Master case is able to protect my PC's internals.
I'm glad that my Cooler Master Extreme Power (rather cheap power supply) is able to provide stable current and voltage to my PC.
I'm glad that the stupid extension socket didn't fry my PC or monitor.



Rewire the damned plug. Should get myself a new and reliable one soon.

No comments: