Tuesday, June 17, 2008

These 3 Months....

For the past 2 months or so, I was working.

Since I'm lazy, I'm gonna post just pictures and let you figure out what I did for the last 2 months or so.


Note: Some of the pictures have been modified/blurred for privacy reasons.




Anyways, first lets take a look at what I did


Photobucket



Photobucket




And, there's the company trip to the closest beach you can get from KL

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




And the fun things that was included in the trip


Photobucket

[It is so big that when you hug it, your hands would not even reach]


Photobucket




Along with the activities


Photobucket


Since the work was in KL city itself, I roomed with this character


Photobucket



And seen many things, that includes:


Photobucket




Speaking about vehicles, there's this:


Photobucket


And that wraps up my 2 months of doing 'stuff'




But, when I'm not doing stuff, like getting back I would need to clean my room... Not an easy task. One whole semester or neglect have left my room disorganized.



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



After a whole day, it looked better... Just barely though...


Photobucket


And so that concludes this time's posting.


No comments: