Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Argh....Weirdos...AGAIN!!!

Ten-Ichi, the place where I now no longer dare to set foot into the god-damn place again. Reason? Well, after walking in and out of the kitchen, and some other things I don't wanna say or you wont eat there, frankly I'm afraid of that place.


Reasons?

1. Too many weird people talk to me. When I work, I don't like to talk... Especially to someone I just met for like 5 seconds ago. WTF???



2. The most important reason. I contemplated about not sharing it, coz it is down right embarrassing for me...Oh WTF!!! I'll just tell it ONLY to my friends and family... Hahaz.. Better to have people I know laugh at me than people I don't...



OK, if you're my friends, the problem IS WORSE than Little Maria... About 100000X worse.... ARGH!!!!! Oh well, I won't be here any longer any-who... Best to run... Ke-ke-ke....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so bad??

Nemu~iii said...

yeah... tell you some day.. he-he...