Sunday, June 18, 2006

Countdown: Less than 4 days...

Leaving home in about 4 days. Haven't started packing yet. I bet I won't untill the last minute coz there's always something that needs you to pull out your beautifully packed clothes from the suitcase, just to find the handphone charger you snuggled nicely between your undies and socks... Haiz... Now I've got a list of things to do before I leave for KL...


1. Try to sleep before 12 midnight and wake up befoor noon.... [-.-" only went to bed at 2-3 a.m. and waking up only after 11 a.m. ]


2. Try to initiate a search for a suitcase to put my junk in...


3. Try to reduce my time spent online, as to adjust to the shift of not being online, as frequently as I am now...


4. Drink my last can of beer before I leave as I will be absolutely sober for the entire semester… [At least during non-partying times…]


5. Find anyextra money to bring there… [Will be pretty much broke there…]


6. Burn all those mangas into a DVD…


7. Packing???

No comments: