Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Before I leave...

Ya, I'll be leaving tomorrow for KL to study in Uniten. I won't be blogging frequently if not ever coz I ain’t wanna buy a computer now. Why? He-he... The prices of computer will rise dramatically due to plenty of colleges and Universities taking in students by the thousands and they will be all flocking for laptops and desktops. [P/s those that are in KL, look me up ok?]


I'm patient, but I ain't know how long I will last being disconnected... -.-"


So, as the possibly last entry for a very long time, I leave with these final words...



With nothing to be found,
But still trailing like a hound,
I leave into the darkness,
Forsaken my happiness.


I stepped of this ground,
With the speed of sound,
And tears of joy and hatred,
As if I was demented.


My friends are here and there,
I wish that I were fair,
Cause leaving one place,
Means finding a new face.


And off I leave with a sore neck,
The strain from my head turning back,
Looking behind me,
Finding nothing but a sea,


Of the memories I had,
Some happy, some sad,
Patting the head of the yard gnome,
Thinking this will always be my home.


[So long suckers!!! Goodbye my friends! I'll be back this November...]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounded sad.. wanna wish you a safe journey but my phone validity not allow..sorry.. a belated one here.. have a safe journey and all the best to you, my friend.. :) take care

Nemu~iii said...

Wah seh... So nice 1 ar??? T.T...