Thursday, May 25, 2006

Am I a magnet for weirdos???

Shit! I'm not even at school and I still have all those fucking weirdos at my neck... [I'll talk bout that later...]

My life [a terrible one] as a weirdo magnet started when I'm going 16. Yup, the first step into becoming an adult and I'm 'greeted' by people that are out of the ordinary and sometimes repulsive to some. Yup.. My life is thrown into a sea of weirdness by someone who is weirder than I am...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[Yup! Just like the one I illustrated myself..]


My school life as a Form 4 and Form 5 are never free from weird people. Lucky me... While some people get to have a high school life filled with love, I get a life that is filled with weird people, never ending...always there... -_-"


Its like there's a sign that says, "Welcome! I'm a weirdo!" hanging on top of my head, even though I'm not one myself..[At least on my account]


Here's a scenario...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[The one's in bracket are what the weirdo interprets...]



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[Yup! I drew those...]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[These are almost actual real events...]


Fuck all those weirdos!

Today, I turn on my phone at 3p.m. [lazy and sleepy]

2 SMS and 5 missed calls...


Wow... The first SMS reads, [in chinese] " can we be friends? => "


" I really wish that we can be friends" (the second one...)


I fired back, asking "who the fuck [not actually written] are you?"


I'm S (I only put the initials to help the poor gal to save face..) Can we be friends?


Who are you? have we meet? Do you even know my name?


[Actually written by her] U is Yi Soon [Ciplak! even got my spelling wrong!] Can speak chiease? (not a typo)
Can sAiak chiease? (not a typo)


What is 'can sAiak chiease?'


[In Chinese]You can't read Chinese har?


[ignore] how old are you?


[In Chinese] You donno Chinese ar? How old are you?
Speak Chinese mar?Please...... 14 years old lor...


Does it really matter if I can read chinese or not?


[In Chinese] How old are you?


By now I put my phone on offline mode, like having your phone switch off and not getting any signal, without turning off your phone...

Tulan! Chee bye kid kacau me. Without missing a beat when I'm late to reply by miss-calling me. Tulan....

To sum up what all those 5 smss' I recieved when I went offline, she asked about why I didn't reply her, saying whether if I ain't wanna be friends with her, asking me to send a photo of myself, asking if I have a girl friend...[ Shit! when someone ask you that, means that that person or his/her friend is interested in you]


To further escape this problem including a lolita complex labled on top of my head, I further ignored her crap.


She keeps on writting in Chinese, while I replied in ang mor [meaning Malaysian IM lingo]. She even requested me to write in Chinese! The nerves man!! Ok, friends, I don't SMS in Chinese unless it's used to tell the Chinese names of people.


So, knowing that kids these days have the Garblement to thank to to learn English from more than one subject, that is Math and Science in English, where as I am taught in Bahasa Melayu, I was wondering why she ain't fluent in English. I asked her in Chinese (leveling with her) " Ain't kids these days learn English in more than one subject?"


[In Chinese] Please write in Chinese. I don't really know English. Ok?



Tulan! What nerves! Soon she sent me her photo...
Well, I can say that the tulaness in me would fade [only a little] if she was a babe..But... After just 1 glance of the picture in a love shaped outline, I deleted the MMS. Bluekkkkkk!! [the sfx of puking]


That was the last straw! I turn the phone in offline mode once again.


.

..

...

....

.....

......


Ok, after having my dinner to fill my empty stomach, watching TV to digest the food, I reluctently turn the phone online.


Ciplak, 10 SMS from her and DiGi sent me an sms saying that I have 5 missed calls.

But this was the best I heard from her...

[In Chinese] We can't be friends har?


[I.C] Yeah!!! Your very smart!! I would appreciate it more if you stop bothering me!!!!


[I.C] Who?U mean me?
Ok, I would never disturb you, ever!


[I.C] Thank You!Heck, I don't even know who you are!


[I.C] Ok.


[I.C] Very good!!! Muhahahahaz... [I'm at the boiling point now..]


You is stupid guy![its from her, not a typo] bla,bla,bla...


Liddat du beh song liaw ar? So bo liaw ar lu?! [Kaboom!!! I exploded..] (Just like that and you become unhappy liaw ar? Why you so bored?)Why u so keen to become my friend?


[I.C] Looking for a boyfriend and friends.



Hiroshima calmed down. Feeling regret in letting an atom bom on her, I blabered,
[I.C.] Ok, Becoming friends, I'm down with that. But if you want to find a guy, I can introduce you to one. (number). His name is KL... [muhahahaz.. like sending a chain letter]


[I.C] really?!



So, I warned KL about a 'freind' that is about to visit his handphone...

I suggested pushing her to Billy or somebody, like Dom...


In the end, KL was not up to it to dance in the tango of 'weirdo ocean', so I gave Dom's number to her.


Sweet dreams Dom!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The prob is...you're too cool for their weirdos to be attracted...like the so-and-so who'll fee the force when somebody "ahem*" pass by...