Monday, March 13, 2006

The Verdict???

Finally, the day arrives... People waiting for the administrators to come out with boxes containing the results of our 2 years of hard work...

As usual, there is always the case of people forming long line as if they are trying to get some good food or money...

Image hosting by Photobucket

The line was so long... OK, OK... I'm also a 'dog' who waited in the line.. "woof!"

Image hosting by Photobucket

Finally at the 'counter'...But, I saw a marjerine tub, containing a large sum of money. I thought that they really are giving ot money...Before I can utter a question to the two people in charge, one of them said, " Please pay RM3."

Image hosting by Photobucket
Extortion!!! Making us pay money to get the freaking results!!!

Actually, we were supposed to buy (being forced to...) the certs that were inside, which are the printed outcome of our oral exams...


When I got my results, I think I kinda slipped the bar at the MOST useless subject that we could never use in our life!!! I got a B for Moral Education...

Then, this is what i thought... What did I learn during class when the Moral teacher is teaching?? After a 'long' consideration of the classes we had..[ took me less than a second..] this is what I got....

Image hosting by Photobucket
What lar this teacher?? Teach us to make love not war ar?!

No comments: