Friday, May 26, 2006

Sorry Man!!!

You know, my mind recently just stop for a while with the frequency of once every 10 minutes. Yeah, it just went blank, for like 5 seconds. So, in a day, productivity lost would be 0.2%. But, if you include the rustyness of the blade in my brain, the actual number would sum up to be 59.2% productivity lost in social skills. Crap! Not going to school for more than half a year sure is a major shock to the system.


So, I'm sorry Dom. My brain is more than halfway underutilized, undone, unbaked...


When I restarted it, I realized that there are a list of possibilities of what I could have done....other than the long regiment of slowly laying a bed of thorns for Dom... [ok, the act of sending that chain mail was not planned... KL agreed to it too!!! ]


1. Ask for the asshole that gave her my name and number and find him to give him a present...


2. Jump straight to step 4 ,without the vulgerness...


3. Ignore the crap. Period.


4. Politely ask her to fuck off!!! [my politely is different from you people when some weirdo comes up to me and talk cock...]


5. If step 4 fails, unpolitely ask her to step away and without the feeling of remorse and giving a shit bout her feeble feelings, trampling on it like it was the dirt under my shoes.


6. Fucking stalker!!! Get a Symbian 60 software [smartphone OS] that blocks specific phone numbers from accessing the service provider.


7. Get a new number. [waving the white flag... -_-" ]


Yeah. I shouldn't have passed such a dangerous chain letter around. But, I really thought that Dom would like it, since he is teaching young students... Guess that the weirdness in a person like her overwhelms even a person like Dom...


Hey man, no hard feelings ok? My history of weird people coming up to me pushed me into a corner, forcing me to pull in a watching bystander of my tango of 'wierdo ocean' as a sacrifice...


No comments: