Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A sushi bar, a guy and some crapy work...

I never would have thought of wearing my long forsaken school uniform...again.. -.-"


Work, as a waiter, odd-jobs-man, and some other stuff you would rather not know or you would never set foot in any restaurant again...


I work part-time at Ten-Ichi, part of Lok Tian, the Hilton of restaurants in Kuching, Sarawak.


Yeah.. Today was hard. Fucking kids. Fucking smart-assed customers. The only customer that I like was a guy from Osaka, a Japanese guy. He watched the chef behind the sushi bar, skilfully makes a round of many varieties of Japanese non-fried food, that is sushi and sashimi. Yeah, the Osaka-jin likes the green devilish stuff that can make even a hard-cored drill sargent cry, given the right amount that is.


'Mouto! Mouto!' [More! More! in Japanese]


Ok, ok... He didn't say that. He speaks English. Understandable e-go, which is very good for a Japanese.


Haiz.. My feet hurts. Will elaborate more the day after tomorrow. Will be off to Bau tomorrow night for Gawai. Some of my co-workers are dayaks.


No comments: