Sunday, May 07, 2006

Study?

I bet 'normal' people all have a few reasons for them to study. I know some of the reasons would be...



1. Parents say, "Its for your own good..."




2. Some loop-hole in your Universe came up with the idea, saying, " Your parents are right!" and you listen to it...



3. You or some other idiot found out that Study=$_$ in your face when you got a job...



4. Well, some genius have no reason to study but they do it anyway. Why? I donno coz I'm not one!



[I'm positive that some of you have thier own reasons to bind with the books so maybe you can leave a comment.]

Well, mine is like the between the second and third reason...Coz yesterday, I became a cowboy with the ability to milk those dumbass organization [Its dumb because it controled by fan chus!!!] for some spending money... ke-ke-ke...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[yup! its for the money! ]

Yesterday I spent the better part of the day at the kuching civic centre attending some half-assed ceremony where the VIP [very idiotic pigs] came at Kuching Standard Time where everybody is late at least half an hour.



Then, they give some half-assed speach where nobody listens to that last for an hour. I regreated not having breakfast or go for a long walk outside coz the fucking main event only started two hours after the designated time frame.


But, at least there is RM200 in it.

No comments: