Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Astro... Boy=Small Bladder

ASTRO, Malaysia's premier satelite broadcasting company is actually ment for people with small bladder... That means you too, Astro Boy... (pardon the pun.. But a boy sure have small bladder!!!)

Why you might ask? Well... BECAUSE THERE IS TOO MUCH ADVERTISEMENT!!!
Fuck ASTRO!!! We paid cash to watch shows, but what's with the advertisement? Haven't they earn enough from the customers?

I wouldn't mind if they just show the ads at the end of the show, but between a show? Thats why I said that ASTRO is ment for people who has small bladders.. It works as timers to the old-timers that give you the message, " You can pee now.." Heck, it could even say, " Go make yourself a sandwich, it could take me five minutes before the show continues..."

The next thing I would add is that, the ASTRO guide doesn't include the schedules for MTV and [V]. WTF??!! I know-I know... Those channels only show Mtvs but, I wouldn't mind catching up on the AIYA! crew or PIMP MY RIDE with X. [ PMR UK sucks! Westwood is as alive as a dead log!!! ]

Another WTF moment is the change of G4 Techtv from channel 13 to 14. They didn't fucking inform us bout the change of wind.. At 5pm weekdays, I turn to channel 13 to watch X-PLAY, only to see a talk-show with a Morgan wanabe in a tudung..and a fat-so Adam wanabe with mustache. WTF??!!

To end my rant towards ASTRO, Malaysia's premier paid broadcasting company that is made for the poor people out there with small bladders, KNNCCB!!!



[ p/s: NO OFFENCE TO THOSE WITH BLADDER PROBLEMS OUT THERE...]

No comments: