Friday, March 10, 2006

Censorship

Censorship, [n]
The practice or system of censoring something

Wanna know what I think bout censorship in Malaysian TVs, including the broadcasting of satelite TV (certified, not the big wok [tai bok mar] type) and foreign films?

Like this:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Like kissing a man,not that I've ever tried that before... [ I bet those Naruto fans are gonna kill me now..]


Everytime I watch a comedy that includes some romance [ain't know why romance in a comedy would be funny], it always leaves me hanging there, thinking..how come they are now at a different place so suddenly? in other words, a kiss has happened.

Soon, the Malaysian law would tighten its grip on censorship, where as even a picture in a magezine would look like this...

Image hosting by Photobucket

What's worse is that, maybe your special day could turn out like this in your photo album...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Heck, even the garblemant could screen through evey manga (that's Japanese comics la you idiot!) that comes in from the south china sea and make use of their censorship powers...

Image hosting by Photobucket



No comments: