Monday, March 20, 2006

Swine-Burnt

Ah... Swine-Burnt.. would I be spending 5 years there?


In case you all didn't know, I only enrolled there.. I don't know that I will be planning to go there.

My first choise would be to get into UTP... Or Universiti Techologi Petronas. [how come in B.M. ?! ] I'll even forgive the website for being uninteractive and the application to their U is so complicated...

Image hosting by Photobucket
[Wats up with clicking to enter? Still in 1997 ar?]

The next place that I would rather go to than Swine-Burnt is UNITEN.. Now, their application is so simple and the site is ok..


I wont be keeping my hopes up on those scholarships. Coz the higher the expectation, the greater the let-down...


I would consider SwinBurne my last resort... But I would rather go to the holiday inn resort in Damai to chill... Coz its in Kuching.. Yup, Kuching... A pro and a con... But the sure thing to keep me away from it is that the information that 'Maria' is there too... WTF????!!! Shit lar.. Mai Ki Liaw lar...

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Buahahahaha! Kolien you... Imagine Sam and the rest having to deal with him... Better not go, later little Maria cincai teleport elsewhere to get near you.

Nemu~iii said...

hahaz... I'll stay clear of that hell hole coz I want my ass-hole a virgin.. Damn that Maria!!!