Saturday, March 18, 2006

How To Get Admited into a College in Less Than 2 Hours...

Ah... Private institutions sure are fast and furious in getting [pulling] students to attend their Institution.

Today is SwinBurne's [I call it Swine-Burn, a place where you can get Burnt or roasted pork for breakfast/lunch...] one day open day. So many 'day' that I don't dare to make a date out of it... (forgive the pun..)

I went there... 'Registered' myself and got pulled to a seat where as someone in front of me was an Ang Moh...

After getting used to his accent [listening to him speak gibberish for 5 minutes], I got persuaded into signing up for their Foundation in Engineering program. I didn't wanna go coz I know there is a known someone studying there that gets on my nerves...

In less than 2 hours, I got an offer letter... I thought that was fast, because its common to wait for weeks and weeks till you rot, just to recieve the words congratulation and blah, blah, blah...

They would use their P.A. system that could sould like 'tadaa' when I get my offer letter...

Image hosting by Photobucket
[wah pia!! liddat oledi du become student 1 eh?!]

1 comment:

Valarie said...

Muahahahaha! Yii Soon, you mean to say Melvin eh? Wah pia! I die also don't want to go study there arh!