Sunday, March 19, 2006

Nursery Rhymes Explained...

Ever wonder what does all those nursery rhymes mean? Like the rhyme bout the pigs that goes to the market... What's up with crying home in tears sounds like fun?

Now let me explain this rhyme..

Hey Diddle, Diddle

Hey diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such fun,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now in case your wondering wtf does diddle mean,

diddle, v
informal to get money from someone by decieving them

So, the explanation to this rhyme is...

The conversation between a man who pass his key to the house to his neighbour and juz got back from vacation...

-Hey you freaking bastard who conned my money!
-You ain't gonna make anymore money from my cat that plays the fiddle.
-Fuck you! You CB kia!!! Now gimme back my trampoline and tell your weed smoking cow to stop jumping on it!!!
-Shit!! Now my dog is all fucked up!
-Coz he had some 'alone' time with your bitch!
-And now your telling me that my spoon and dish eloped??!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The moral of this rhyme is:
Dont leave your keys to a diddle or you'll be missing a spoon and a dish...


glosery:
weed smoking: marijuana
eloped: leave home to get married.

No comments: